National Company “Tobol Socio-Entrepreneurial Corporation” JSC (hereinafter referred to as SEC) was established on October 8, 2007 in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 17, 2007 “On Measures to Create and Ensure the Activities of Caspian Social-Entrepreneurial Corporations, "Tobol" and "Batys".
In accordance with the Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 29, 2010 to the people of Kazakhstan “New Decade - New Economic Growth - New Opportunities of Kazakhstan”, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan was entrusted to transfer social business corporations to local executive bodies.
By order of the Committee of State Property and Privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 31, 2010 No. 222 pursuant to Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 31, 2010 No. 266 “On issues of social-entrepreneurial corporations”, the SEC shareholding was transferred from the republican ownership in 50 shares % of communal property of Kostanay and North Kazakhstan regions.
On October 1, 2010, shareholders decided to reorganize SEC by dividing into a joint stock company, the Social Entrepreneurial Corporation Tobol and a joint stock company Social and Entrepreneurial Corporation Soltustik.
In pursuance of the decision of the shareholders, on December 31, 2010 the Joint-Stock Company “Tobol Social and Business Corporation”, which is the legal successor of JSC “NK“ SEC “Tobol”, was registered in the bodies of justice.
The mission is to promote the socio-economic development of the Kostanay region on the principles of partnership between the state and business.
Vision - SEC “Tobol” is a regional development institute that effectively manages assets, stimulates economic activity at the growth points of Kostanay oblast, including through attracting investments, and acts as a catalyst for the formation of competitive, sustainable industries.
The goal is to support business initiatives and stimulate economic activity at the growth points of the Kostanay region.
1. Creation of new and modernization of existing competitive industries in priority sectors of the regional economy (points of growth).
2. Ensuring the involvement of state assets in business, the rehabilitation of problem assets and the development of competitive industries on their basis.
3. The introduction of advanced production and management technologies and standards.
4. Attracting extrabudgetary investments.
5. Promoting the growth of business economic activity, the development of innovations and technological modernization (technoparks, free economic zones, business incubators, centers for investor services, etc.), including through the performance of operator functions.
6. Promoting the clustering of medium and small businesses, including around large businesses.
7. Providing non-financial business support in the framework of the company.
8. Expanding cooperation with state development institutions for the implementation of business projects.
9. Development of communication and exchange of skills between portfolio companies.
10. Promotion of product branding for more active promotion of products in the domestic and foreign markets.
Kostanay region, 110000, Kostanay, st. Dulatova, 68
Tel .: +7 (7142) 54–33–77
Facsimile: +7 (7142) 53–37–33